Preparing for the 2020 Farm Loan Renewal Season9/23/2020
This webinar was originally broadcast and recorded on September 22nd, 2020.
Play the video below to view the live discussion between Jeff Plagge, the Iowa Superintendent of Banking, and Tanner Winterhof, Sr. VP of Commercial Lending at VisionBank, to understand the challenges they anticipate our ag lending community will be facing after harvest this fall. In this moderated discussion by Kyle McMahon, CEO of Tractor Zoom, you will hear discussion regarding the following topics:
- Government ag-related payments
- Commodity prices and their effect on farmer's cashflow projections
- Effect of rising equipment prices on farmers' balance sheets
- Farmland value trends
- Debt to asset ratio expectations
- Refinancing with low interest rates
- How banks are approaching these unpredictable times
- Where farmers are investing with extra cashflows and lower interest rates
- And more!
If you have any questions about the webinar, future content contributions, or would like help improving the speed and ease of your farmers' equipment valuations and chattel appraisals, just set up a time with our team with this link.